Professional Indemnity Insurance protects from financial loss, injury or damage arising from a mistake or failure to exercise the required level of skill. You may also be held to be liable for a mistake even though there was no negligence.
Do you have sufficient cover? Does your policy have special features that ensure extensive coverage?
Items you need to consider/review when taking out Professional Indemnity:
- Civil Liability Wording
- Endorsements added to the policy
- Costs Exclusive Excess
- Cost Exclusive Limit of Indemnity
As an Accountant you will also need to be aware of specific requirements as a member of any of the professional Accounting bodies – ICAA, CPA, NIA or NTAA.
IBG Insurance Brokers has been working with the Accounting profession for over 20 years and provide:
- Personalised Service – you have the peace of mind of dealing with Directors of the company.
- Analysis of all your professional indemnity insurance requirements
- Comprehensive policy coverage
- Access to a range of insurers – IBG is not aligned to one insurer
- Competitive Prices
- Pre-populated renewal forms providing you with significant savings in time taken in completing forms each year.
- Provision of a written submission
If you wish to obtain a quote simply click on the download icon to obtain an IBG Professional Indemnity Proposal. Once completed please email or fax to either Jo or Simon:
or click here to fill in our online contact form.